One of the first car brands in the world, Cadillac continues to stay at the top of the luxury car market to date. TCR Car Rental offers you an opportunity to enjoy Dubai in Cadillac’s first SUV model that will guarantee you a smooth drive and enough room even for a big family and lots of purchases from Dubai’s numerous shopping centres.
Cadillac Models in Our Fleet
Currently, there’s one Cadillac model in our fleet.
Renting a Cadillac at TCR costs AED1850 per day.
And if you pick up the car from us yourself, we will give you a discount or some extra mileage.
Besides, there is an option of renting a Cadillac on an hourly basis in case you only want to drive around for a few hours.
We will also ask you to leave a deposit of AED3,000, which you will get back within three weeks if you return the car in good condition.
Note: a 3% transaction fee will be charged for payments by credit card, and a 5% transaction fee will be charged for payments with American Express.
What Is Included in Our Price for a Cadillac
- Free delivery within the city area, including Dubai International Airport
- 300 km of free daily mileage
- Our continuous customer support 24 hours a day, every day of the week, and any technical service if there is a problem with the car
What Is Not Included in Our Price for a Cadillac
- Towing the car to and from Sharjah International Airport
- AED10 per km for extra mileage
- 5% VAT
- Any emergency costs if the car breaks down because of insufficient petrol in the tank
- Toll gates, traffic fines and parking fees
There will be some fuel in the car when we deliver it to you, which is enough for you to get on your way. Further refuelling will be at your expense.
- Any document to confirm that you are at least 21
- Your driver’s license, which should have been issued not less than three years earlier if you are under 30
- Your travel document with the UAE entry stamp and an active visa (if applicable)
- Car insurance that covers a minimum of AED5,000 since our rental package only includes basic insurance
Driving in Dubai with a US Driver’s License
The traffic authorities in the UAE accept US driver’s licenses and will have no problem with it as long as you can show them some identity documents, a UAE visa and the entry stamp in a valid passport.
Step-by-Step Procedure of Renting a Cadillac in TCR
- You can leave your request for reservation on our site, by phone, via e-mail or on social networks. See the top right corner of the page for our contact details. You may make a reservation within two months before the requested date.
- When we confirm your request, we will ask you to send us your ID number and driver’s license. Our managers will get in touch with you as soon as they can, and we will deliver your Cadillac to you at once or at the time you have requested.
- Check the car to see if everything is to your satisfaction and sign a rental agreement with the agent who delivers the car to you.
- There will be nothing more for you to do, except enjoy the ride, as we do all the necessary paperwork for our clients.
- We will inform you about the expiry of the lease agreement a few hours before the time.exotic car dubai international airport dubai uae cadillac escalade united arab emirates dream car minimum age luxury car rental in dubai services in dubai sports car free delivery cheap prices